Fish Fuel Aquarium Insect Mix
Buy any 4 or more of our Fish Fuel Aquarium Pouch Range and receive 15% off!
Having a healthy, varied diet is crucial, even for your fish. So make sure to add natural food alongside any flake, pellet or wafer. All of the natural ingredients in our insect mix have been gamma irradiated, meaning you can rest assured that this natural fish food is completely pathogen free, which means no risk of nasty bugs making your fish unwell, unlike when feeding live food.
This dried insect mix is an amazing treat for most tropical, coldwater & marine fish, its contains an irresistible mix of Daphnia (Water Flea), Gammarus Shrimp & Dried Tubifex. This tasty treat contains astaxanthin, a compound that can help promote amazing colour. This mix is high in protein and non fattening, making it a healthy daily treat.
- Can be fed straight out of the pack
- Gamma irradiated, to help keep your fish free from disease
- Non fattening mix, with high protein
- Floats on the surface, encouraging your fish to feed for longer
- Tubifex cubes can be attached to the side of your aquarium for your fish to feed on.
- Comes in a handy resealable pouch
How Much Should I Feed?
This is a complementary food so should be fed alongside their usual diet. It's suitable for most carnivorous & omnivorous tropical, coldwater & marine aquarium fish. You should feed as much as will be consumed in 1-2 mins, once a day.
Composition: Daphnia, Gammarus Shrimp, Tubifex
Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 52%, Crude Fats & Oils 6%, Crude Fibres 3%, Crude Ash 9%